Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Middle

I have tried to post not once, not twice but three times this morning, and it's just not going to happen. I'm not sure what's going on with my blogger app, but it does not want me to share any pictures with you. This could be because I took all of two pictures on the weekend, one of boxes and one of a manniquin wearining a dress I thought my mom would like. Sherry from Young House Love always writes about the middle and how unappealing it is...well my friends, we're in the middle. We're packing the house and trying to prepare wedding invitations at the same time...this is definitely the middle and definitely not pretty! Our landloard requests to show the house every 2-3 days which means I have to move boxes to make the place look soemwhat presentable...I've told him this is no longer an option...we're in the middle! We will get there soon, in the meantime, my posting may be a bit variable...depending on what ole Blogger will allow me to share!

Yours in packing and inviting,

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...