Monday, March 12, 2012

Recent Picks

Here are a few of my latest finds:


Red watering can- came from value village $3.99







Carafe and Water Glass set for visitors to the Boat Room- $2.99. My friend Shaun has one of these for guests, and i've always loved the idea!



Two old books- Mary Poppins from Value Village $0.99, Changing Brides from Georgetown Antique store- $3.00. They're going to be used more for decor than anything.



Blue Ribbon Baking Powder tin- free from Georgetown Antique store. The owner said it was too cool to sell, so he'd have to give it to me with my other purchases...I love old tins. This guy is on display in my kitchen beside another old tin I picked up at a flea market!

Have you found anything interesting lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...