I've thought a lot about resolutions in the last week, and I think I have landed on my goals for 2012.
1. I'd like to menu plan and prepare for at least three meals during the work week on the weekends prior. I find coming up with meal ideas and grocery shopping after work a pain in the butt- hopefully this will help us to save some money and eat better.
2. I'd like to blog at least 3-4 times a week (please keep me honest on this one).
3. I'd like to routinely purge anything I don't absolutely love (furniture, clothes, junk). I'm hoping this will help to keep my house, closets and even refrigerator uncluttered this year!
4. I'd like to re-arrange the office and living room- this should help me to keep my #2 goal!
5. And lastly to maintain good health, hips and peace of mind- i'd like to practice yoga at least twice a week.
Do you have any resolutions for the year ahead?