Friday, November 14, 2014

3 became 4

My mother and I are very close, I call her almost everyday. Her mother and my grandmother lives 5 minutes up the road. She babysat me growing up and the three of us went shopping together almost every Saturday when I lived at home. 

Two years ago we took this picture:


Last weekend we took this one:

I hope that Charlotte calls me everyday when she grows up. My mom often used to say I told her everything even the stuff she didn't want to know. I wish for that openness between Charlotte and I. I also hope she has a strong bond with her Geandmothers. This was such a special relationship for me growing up. I know it will be harder since neither one is 5 minutes up the road, but definitely will be worth every extra effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...