Friday, August 15, 2014

Fab Find Friday: What's in my Workshop

I have to admit, this blog has seen better days, but to be honest our mind is on other things...namely waiting for Baby Madia to show up! Today was my last day of work, so I am now officially on maternity leave. I celebrated with pedicure- classic OPI Red.

On to Fab Find Friday! My workshop has started to collect a number of items that I can't really do much with until I am without child and able to use my furniture stripper and paint products again. I probably have half a dozen projects waiting for a little TLC.

On the left is an industrial stool Chris and I picked up for $5 at a garage sale last weekend. I'm not sure where it will end up (Kitchen Island is currently in the lead), but it was too good of a deal to pass on. The item on the right was also a yardsale find. It's a wooden suitcase. I have never seen one before, not even at the antique shows. It has leather straps, and I have no idea what I will do with it, but that's half the fun right?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...