Friday, December 13, 2013

DIY: Holiday Runner Under $3

I picked up these cute white and red dish towels at Ikea the last time I stopped in for a hot dog! They were $0.69 each. I thought they looked a bit festive and decided that if I sewed them together they would make a cute runner.

I hope to get around to actually sewing them together this weekend, but her is what I am thinking (minus the cat- who likely would be so bold as to cosy up to them when they're sewn and on the table as well).


That is if I can get them away from this one!


We're getting our real tree this weekend, and I am very excited. Here is our tree from last year and the famous 2011 post. I am also looking forward to getting through my Christmas card writing and putting up my Christmas Card holder from last year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...