Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Time of our Lives


When our photographer suggested we attempt the lift from Dirty Dancing, I have to be honest...I had my doubts. I am not the most coordinated person on the face of the earth, so I imagined face planting would be the end result. After a few attempts, we got the money shot, and it took centre stage in our photo guest book.


When she asked the day of the wedding, I thought she was joking. I mean, jeans and a t-shirt are one thing, wedding gown and tuxedo are a whole other ball game. After a little encouragement from our bridal party and our Best Man playing DJ on his cell phone, we got it done!



For all those girls that memorized the lines of Dirty Dancing growing up, I have to admit playing this out in real life was pretty darn cool. Gotta love a man that can do the lift!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...