Friday, April 26, 2013

Fab Find Friday: Vintage Suitcases

I found these sweet guys at Goodwill last weekend, and I just couldn't walk away. It was love at first sight. I'm still not sure entirely what I want to do with them, but that's typical. They were in gorgeous condition, and with a good douse of febreeze to the lining, they're fresh again! They are Constellation suitcases originating from the UK.




I am so excited for the weekend, I am heading to the annual Lambton-Kingsway United Church flea market. I always find great stuff, and cannot wait to check out this year's sale. Here's my post on what I found last year. I am also going to hit up a couple of estate/content sales on may way home. What are your plans? Have you started your flea market season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...